My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Only it can tell


Time,

is it plus or minus?

We were calmly counting our fights, most of which I had forgot. You were filling in the details. I could only remember three or four of these. My memory defense mechanism works better than yours. Predictably enough I ended it all with a kiss and a job. A blowjob. I will allow for mixed feelings. We were like two big leopards tired with fighting and decided to mate. We'll worry about the game later. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

G said...

quick question! does your getting/giving a blowjob have to be always related to some fight prior or after the fact? just wondering! planning to write here a book on sexual mores in people from South-Eastern Europe *grin*

monsoux said...

Well, that is a fact of life. Most likely a blowjob will either occur some time after or sometime before a fight. A causality link cannot, however, be established necessarily.

G said...

Too much drama for a blowjob, that was the point I was trying to make!