My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Dense online

I have been walking past the expenses list so generously posted in the main hall, ignoring it on purpose. I do not have enough money to borrow for maintenance and boarding expenses, I borrow for food only.

I have been browsing extensively, with few surprises. I too must have a blogs-I-read list posted. As you already know I like being taken into account. So, thank you, guys.

I was shopping for a parental advisory sign and text. I looked at Chad's, then I ended in a strange place. Anyway, I found some, plus more. Among other things, this fire-exit signReading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!which will direct you to a suitable site when reading blogs from your computer at work. The guy who thought of it is brilliant.

Tried to mess with my blogs to no visible result. I guess the computer-highschool I graduated was for nothing after all. Either that, or I am getting terribly dense.

No comments: