My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, November 01, 2004

Drama


Yes, I know, I am down that path! My sleep is getting shabbier. Last night I dreamt of a theater production, which is what I sorts of do in real life at this moment. I guess it has to do with guilt.

But again lets hear it from the pros:

Dreaming that you are playing, suggests your tendency to go against the norm and break the rules of convention. You have unrestricted creativity. Alternatively, it may be an indication that you are all work and no play. Dreaming that you are watching a play, represents the parts you play in your life and the various acts and personas you put on.

Oh, and don't I like this? this was the closest they had as an entry to theater producer.

Dreaming that you are a leader, represents you ability to assert your ideas and/or offer guidance to others. The dream may also be telling you that you are being too passive and need to take a more active role in a situation. Take more control over your life and behavior. Posted by Hello

No comments: