My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Is anybody getting that door?


Lately my life seems like a lot of people knocking on my door and I am either too tired, or too busy, or plain deaf to emerge from my desk or couch or where ever you should picture me. I am also a bit estranged from English writing. I can't imagine why. Anyway, I will make an effort for my faithful following.

Last week count: one glass coffee-table broken to pieces in acrobatic like performance involving the carpet in the office, this is why there should not be carpets in public places in the first place! one big comfy black leather armchair for safekeeping yours truly, and one xerox paper box carried on my shoulder, copyright coca-cola light classic ad. Suffice to say nobody was harmed, apart from the coffee-table, which crashed quite loudly.

I have attended my first ever "cast and crew" screening. Quite nice. Made me think I could be more artistic. Imagine! damn. It was a good outing, though.

Played with the laziest tomcat. Three days later I am still collecting hairs.

And watched the on-screen return of Bridget Jones. Laughed hysterically at the prison rendition of Madonna's "Like a version". And through most of the movie, you must understand I have been through a lot of stress lately.

And now back to work.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: