My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Positive change in distant future


When you dream of an airplane crashing it is most of the time synonymous with broken dreams and hopes. You may have set your goals too high to start with. You are in danger of losing control over the events and being helpless in the face of major changes. When you are not a passenger on the airplane or if the airplane you see in your dreams crashed far away from you, it might indicate that you will be witnessing some major changes in your life. This change can be positive, and it will take effect only in the distant future.

Let me tell you this was a big time crash. It was one big Boeing, Tarom branded. I saw it swirling the way a military plane could. In the dream, the swirling was part of me foreseeing things. Then the crash, no explosion, as if it was just a huge toy. And panic. Before I managed to make my phone work, I woke up. The end  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All dreams, even those with panic, are wish-fulfillment. So, what wish did this fulfill? Why would you want to see that?

monsoux said...

As much as I'd like to state the contrary I really don't know everything. And not all are wish fulfilling. There is life beyond Freud, you know.