My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, December 10, 2004

Rambling about wanking

Now, this was brought to writing since T has walked into me doing the bad deed this morning. I have the distinct feeling his sleepy head vanished in thin air once he realized what I was doing in the hot tub. But we are a modern couple. Almost. Besides having or not having sex whenever we feel like it, we do keep minding our own respective businesses, as if we were true Brits. "Good morning" he greeted, to immediately add "and indeed I see it is for you". I would have blushed, but I was too busy finishing. Which I did, as he started brushing his teeth.


So now, about twelve hours later, I am thinking about my odd wanking ever. Like wanking with the feeling you are cheating on him, secretly hoping he will find you, which he eventually did. Well a lot of my previous sex life dwells on my feeling of being off limits. I like the forbidden thing. With the grain of salt. Now, back to milking the monkey. Have you ever tried coming with a soft dick? :) Or have you tried it as a revenge? On him? On you? Got you thinking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well at long last some high intellectual talk on this blog. as a loyal shadowy reader I've been pining for it like mad... next thing now, with the polls closed, some could also debate the pros and cons of fantasizing about bald sailors or stout professors of law. anyway, woody's wit hit the right spot, the middle-to-top dog is a true enthusiast of selflove - I just mean that sort of splendafurous self-confidence & self-respect, don't get me wrong... and I'm thrilled to see such expert dexterous advise from the straight bright side of the divide... what I would love to know is some form of tutoring available? ok I'll stop hopping around for now, and be wise for a while
C

Chox said...

i've come with a soft dick...it feels wierd, but i kind of like it.

don't ask how i did it...it's a long story.