My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bringing color to your world


I am washing dishes, I am writing novels. De iure, de facto. What is, what should be. So, because somebody has to do my dishes, while I was doing them I wrote, as usual, a novel. Well, actually not a full novel, but some philosophical piece, some self-biographical shit, a couple of short stories. The moment I am done, my words and writings in my head evaporate as well. But, at least, I have been busy as a bee and somehow similarly productive. I even cleaned the keyboard and the windows in the living room. Those really needed the job. The dust has been layered on them for the past twelve months or so. Posted by Picasa

No comments: