My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hell is what you make of it


Back to our daily routine, I tell you. Wake up and you are already late. There is no coffee paper filter, so you will wash the old one, which will make for the coffee to be extra-diuretic. The wireless won't start until you repair the connection from both the server and the laptop. The projects are yet not done. On top of that my vast picture folders could not accommodate one suitable picture for all of the above. So, pretend the banana is your breakfast and hit the road already!

I dreamt I crossed the street to go work, and once I was inside it was a bar and I had problems with disarming the alarm. The cleaning lady came to the rescue providing the code. The clients were already in and I might have been sporting my pajamas. Posted by Picasa

No comments: