My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, June 19, 2006

Worth a good fight?


So, my boyfriend tells me nothing beats Microsoft. The first thing I do is try to find something in spite of that, what did you think? It was not before too long, struck by inspiration, I have found it! It's Google! You don't believe it? Go Googlefight and see for yourself. Try the classics, see if the good always win and all that. Oh, one more thing. My name beats my boyfriend's 127,000 to 112,000. Oops, that might have been below the belt.

LATER edit: It's my boyfriend that's pointed Googlefight for me, and I wanted to share it. I now realize that my particular way doesn't give the appropriate credit. Sorry. Anyway, and this no secret, at least I am honest about being misleading :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

monsoux said...

He is no Microsoft fan. How could he be?! He was just informing me...

Musculin said...

Speaking of good fights, I'm really curious to see your nominations for The GRID Awards or any other ideas you might have regarding this "project".

I kind of neglected it since very few people showed any interest in it. I guess the lack of interest for the GRID Project has more to do with my blog's low visitor turnout than with its utility to the Romanian gay community.