My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, August 07, 2006

That time has come


"Rockstar personality caught the online spotlight. Welcome to the concert. Speaking of music, I like Wax Tailor, Salphawezen, The Limp Twins, Ben Mono and Mirwais. Especially Mirwais' Disco Science. Ben Mono's Protection is on heavy rotation on my playlist these days. I love walking barefoot when I know I am not going to get hurt nor dirty. And shopping. And being able to leave the bathroom door open. OK, maybe that's too much information. I hate men in socks and sandals, stupid drivers, aggressive stupid drivers, frantically parked cars, being scammed, poor service, not making ends meet. The list doesn't end here. Finally, I will most probably change this text when I get bored with it, which is not that far away." See the title?

No comments: