My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, August 11, 2006

The tough task of being me (kids, don't try this at home!)


Maybe I should stop taking it all so personally. It cannot possibly be all about me. Insert here a number of posts and YM status messages I got to read lately. But it is so funny when I receive "answers" to the questions I have. My first reaction was "Stop asking questions, stupid!". What would then be the point? I have learn to have fun in my own and self-induced misery, when it happens. It just occurred to me that I am the main character in the story of my life, no matter what. Nobody can steal from me the lead part in this "movie".

Another day in bed and not because I am sick. Woke up at eight and I have postponed breakfast until my mouth got the worst coffee breath, at around past one. One cannot dwell on coffee only. So I had T leftover-cereals, with peach jam and milk from the very open milk container Romer!can pointed out a few post ago. The cereal mush was as bad as my procrastination over various blogs, moist with guilt, but sweet.

Things I'd like to accomplish today: arrange playlist, finalize movie list, watch a movie, finish the book, go to parties. I warn you, not all will be done. Posted by Picasa

No comments: