My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Take two conversations

One is for real, the other one is made up. Can you guess which is which?

Me: "If I had an orgasm for each time I was said no..."
Imaginary friend: "You mean a penny."
Me: "No. I mean an orgasm. We're not working for money. It's sex. You get fucked at work!"
Him: "Oh, that certainly gives a new meaning to the Chinese saying."
Me: "What saying?"
Him; "You know... If you like your job you it means you will never work a day in your life. My interpretation of that is, since you get fucked at work, it's not really a job..."
Me: "Yeap, however the orgasms might still be missing."

... and ...

Real person: "So where have you been on holiday?"
Me, sour smile: "Stuck at home."
Him: "Stockholm? Hm. Wow."
Me, to myself: "OK. This is one noisy bar."

No comments: