My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bound to...


Sex in the stomach, train ride terrified, smelly feet, hot, sweaty, tired, behind deadlines. This is how I pack. On the run again. I love it. I hate it. I am it. Drink. Shower. Drink. Peaches, Fatherfucker. Telephone. One last post. Wait, you'll be Internet ridden there. Yeah, but it's not the same, is it? One last text. Little does he know: "Fell in love only with boys, u have enough shoes." meaning "Don't fall in love with shoes, you have too many". I have managed to forget his incredibly looooooong eye lashes. Have you ever seen a man entirely made of eye lashes? That's him. I might decide to teach him English. That is a cute thought to end the "re-install" day. Re-install software, reinstate Internet, reinstate victim rights. I might have made someone happy today. I know I did. OK, one last sip. Gin and tonic rules. Now you are going to miss that train...

No comments: