My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The colors are amazing


There are pictures I have not taken and I do regret that. Among them the cow and accompanying bird. When the cow moves through the grass it stirs the grasshoppers and the bird is quick on it's tail to have a snack. "Symbiosis", said knowingly my guide. I smiled back, "Really?". This is one thing I paid attention to back in secondary education and I still remember. Another one would have featured a bunch of teenagers taking shelter from the shower at noon in an open shack on the side of the road. Mangrove on the background, the car bumping at full speed on the dark red-brown road. And finally an eye-sore bright yellow pick-up, Toyota, like all the other cars there, with mud speed marks dried orange next to the tires.

No comments: