My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shit


That's what I said before reaching Guyana, as the plane door closed and the fetid odour of the late admitted elderly started to spread to the other BW passengers. Because that is what it was.

That's what I thought when I entered my hotel guest room at the "International something" in Port Kaituma. Afterall, I was supposed to sleep in the same room with the toilet seat. OK, the small room was sort of private, had air conditioning and it was in the jungle.

That's what I felt last night after the surreal conversation we had. Never make me call you if you just want to dismiss me. I don't suppose you have planned it, but bottom line is that has happened.

No comments: