My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I wish...


Took this test, via Rainforestdreamer (get well, kiddo!).

Apparently, I am the... "The Magician

Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.

eloquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing, you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.

The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil."

I wish! I say! Where are the days?

On other brighter news I have committed a huge little mistake, or more like 44,500 of them. Now I am looking forward at a busy joyfully weekend at work. Rejoice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I hope I will get better soon... The magician seems like a nice card. ;)

monsoux said...

Doing by saying. So I say "get well" ;) Has it worked already?

Anonymous said...

careful, there! each card has a reversed meaning - a wild side.

the magician can turn into the trickster, the cheater, the lier, a manipulative, untrustworthy person, or one who seeks to dominate others for selfish ends
;-)

I'm the star, so... keep the faith!

Criticul de Film said...

i'm the devil ...what can i say?

Unknown said...

I'm busy too :(( Here goes our cocktails...

monsoux said...

Have I got a surprise for all?

Cris, welcome. Checked your blog, cool. (so many blogs, so little time)

Sol, Cris says every card has a wild side. You definitely are wild.

Mazi, I still love you, even if you are spending weekends at work. I understand. My boyfriend doesn't (and he's back! yupeeeeeee )