My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My day


You do remember all the cinematic cliches with "Honey, I am home" and "How was your day". And since nobody is asking, I am dully going to provide that information. I am currently sim-less. Use my other mobile number. Also without warm water. Unless I get to boil some. Been there, done that. Mentally I am already on my way to Gdansk, but not very eager. I have been slaving to that presentation the whole day, but I feel like a cheater. Not the best mood, I might add, but it's certainly covered in a bloomy springish atmosphere. Spring is all around so I have invited a certain bloguette to a late tour of the city, clowny discussion included.

No comments: