My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Conversation in the Cathedral


"Have a drink!"
"No! I have stopped drinking." and after a short pause: "You know drinking leads to things you might later regret. Like getting together with your ex..."
"Oh, common! The most important part is not to have sex. I mean sex with your ex. Did you?"
"So I have stopped drinking for now"
"... What about your current boy friend?"
"Oh, I didn't have sex with him yet"

3 comments:

Chox said...

"You know drinking leads to things you might later regret. Like getting together with your ex..."

Heh. That's the truth.

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear...

monsoux said...

choxy, what are you telling me here? :)

andressina, hugs