To be, to have, to like, to love, the essential verbs.
I am 33. I will try to tell you who I am. Actually I have just started to be 33. Although, technically, I will be 33 at 7.30 am. But I cannot help it if friends lingered long enough make it past 12 so they can be the firsts to wish me happy birthday. Even my laptop had a little beer. To celebrate.
So here I am, without a plan. Just Internet access, a cold beer and brie, the cheese.
If you wanted to know more about me, here is your chance. If you didn't, stop reading now.
- (moderately) tall, 1.86 probably, I have not used the centimeter lately
- thin, yes, I know I have been fussing lately about a so called belly, but the fact is I have been a 33/34 waist all my life, at least as far as I can remember. I'd still be wearing the jeans I bough with my first scholarship, with Valentina, a Converse pair, but the weaving gave up on me at the knees and there was a show of buttocks. Last time they were worn at roller-blading, where it is acceptable to show some skin. Which I most of the time avoid because of the chicken legs, and arms, and Camenberg texture of my office tanned dermis.
- a blond, smart, with a sense of humour
- a fairly good friend
- a Gemini with a Cancer ascendant; this doesn't make my life any easier, apart from duality I am increasingly suffering from indecision
- a boyfriend miles away
- an ex-boyfriend. Hard to believe as it might seem, yes, only one ex-boyfriend
- a couple of ex-girlfriends. I took me a while to realize what I am, where I am going and the like. I am only sorry for the wasted time.
- a loving family, who knows, understands and supports me, but they are not easy to be with sometimes
- the best friends, thank you, guys!
- cheese and tomatoes. I have a craving for cheese, that must come from my lack of calcium... I have no other explanation
- dogs, for the unconditioned love and companionship they offer
- films, music, books, in this order, although if they made me do something, I'd have to write rather than anything else
- boys. OK, I like some girls too, and I don't like all the boys... That should've gone to "I am gay"?
- debate. Questioning is cause for progress, taking everything with a grain of salt is healthy, and expressing oneself is commendable