My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little black dress


Oh, I bet you smiled anticipating confessions of my secret choice of wardrobe. Although, as all kids do (no?), I have been wearing my mothers dresses and shoes and fathers motorbike outfit. But that was back in the first grade, when I was in love with Lavi-de-la-scara-A, now married with children, whom I was, again secretly, kissing in the garbage shaft room and whose schoolbag I was carrying on the way back home.

This is in fact an index of all little black things I almost everyday carry with me. My little black Levi's cap, my little black pair of Police, my little black Datch bag, my little black book and my little black etui. I guess you can never go wrong present wise with me. Just follow the "little black" rule.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we could have been soulmates if we haden't been suffering from two diffrent types of so autism :))

monsoux said...

yeah, mine is exhibitionist&procrastination autism, and yours is? But I thought we were!?

Anonymous said...

Dating a Congo pygmy yet?

monsoux said...

R, close! Very close. Mind you, I am driving. Worried yet?