My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Airport born

Happily reporting from Otopeni, on my way to the island of music. It's been quite a hectic endeavor so far. managed to do pretty much everything on my to do list, the rest will be fixed by a couple of calls later. I don't have Vava's cam, I have Mazi's. I don't have batteries, so we'll see about the pictures. Last time the camera played tricks on me because of the batteries.

So, I woke up, not feeling rested nor 100% up to it, missing a piece of luggage, now I have a monster one. It contains my tent, mattress and sleeping bag, among other personal items under the same "roof". So I started to score and check one thing after the other on my list, and one moment I was thinking I cannot possibly make it, the other, oh yeah sure I will. I included here the daily internet procrastination, no coffee mug this time.

The house was left devastated... not a nice place to return as such, but I will have to do something about that as I am due another interview on Sunday. At home this time, the other was in the office.

A last word of warning, never say never. Just when I was releasing a sigh "Finally I am on my way to the airport, and I should make it in time", somebody's car had a minor explosion. For a couple of seconds I saw myself running to railway station... Again, not really up to it.

Low cost is low cost, a check-in was a min-nightmare, but I am really on my way to the departure gate, so what can stop me now? I don't remember where my anti-fever pills are, so maybe a sneaky virus. Hope not.

Finally, within the entire madness, T has sent the sweetest sms "Drive carefully". Well, I didn't have to. I miss you, and maybe my flight too if I linger long enough.

Zbyes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is T ?.. :-? X(

monsoux said...

Long story, not merely enough time :) Maybe I'll write a fully fledged post about it.