My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Make my day

Rintintina has glowingly brought Simian Mobile Disco, Attack Decay Sustain Release, a fancy ltd double disc edition. The chick rocks!

Secondly, I as I was headed for work under the heavy rain, yes it's a bit chilly outside, I've spotted this guy who made me feel I was part of a commercial being shot with the hidden camera. So, here he was, sandals, naked hairy legs under his yellow Bergenbier rain poncho, holding to his Bergenbier can, looking straight, walking straight. So sorry I could not take this pic. All my friends know why: because the camera broke and I did not have it with me anyways.

1 comment:

Tina said...

1. Glad you enjoyed your little gift :P

2. Smart phones, man, smart phones...