My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, September 10, 2007

Betrayal and victories

Oh, how I hate elastan. How I hate the elastan betrayal. The insidious 5% today, take over the world tomorrow. What's left of the good old cotton underwear? Besides being old and being left at home, that is... What is this world coming to without the 100% comfort of cotton underwear? And oh how I hate I had to buy the 5%. Twice. Today.

On the other hand, besides the cotton paranoia, I can once more declare the dish washing machine has changed my life. Not my education, not my job, but the dish washing machine. So, I decided to change another couple of lives, as I gave my mother a dish washing machine. Belated birthday gift. After all, she gave me the gift of life. Sounds fair.

No comments: