My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Labels


One of the writing techniques they taught us back in school was the continuous flow. Here goes. I assume it's going to look more like a labels list, than anything else. And it's only half continuous, as I am doing other stuff too. Films, many movies, My Own Private Idaho, half way through The Incredible watched for the second time, the latest Harry Potter in the theater, old movies, neighborhood movies, no books, A Long Way down taking a long way to be finished, vodka and black berry, you can make it strong, you can drink a lot, vodka takes longer to get out of your body, I am waking up tomorrow at six, I have not prepared anything for my meetings.

Back to regular editing, minutes after. The biggest modern day frustration arises when making the wrong choices and no back up plan actually works. Like when you have n suitors; you will plan something with the most desirable, but when something comes up you will go to the next down the line and so on. Frustration is when get to the end of that line and still no date. That is a plain example of life is a bitch, then you die.

No comments: