My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

And the morning was like somebody else's smoke and blood in my mouth

Youth doesn't know, youth doesn't care. If you let it, it stampedes you. It didn't care it was late, cold, and by myself, youth was a bit upset. It couldn't notice I was trying everything. It was more important and more apparent that youth was a bit upset with me. So, at the end of my three hours journey in the land of emotions and words by phone, youth did not get any wiser, and refused to love me back. I went to sleep. It was late, it was cold, I was tired. Youth thought that next day was another day to let me know about our love relationship slightly twisting into a love and hate relationship. I was tortured to sleep by remorse and revenge.

No comments: