My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, October 22, 2004

Dreams

I started to have dreams again. That for me means an increased anxiety. In the first instance, when I decided to write about it, I did not remember the dream I had last night, I just remember it was a beautiful dream. So I was traveling. Had to go to London for overnight. So I manage to pack and to go. Next thing I know I am on this strange beach, mountains of sands gong abruptly into the sea. It is early morning and I can see two rows of ridges covered in sand and green trees and milky fog. The beach is highly populated. It starts to snow and cry. People are bedazzled and they start worshiping the little channels going down to the sea. It looks like a gigantic cheek washed by tears. I sink my both hands into this and it feels warm and comforting.

No comments: