My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, October 22, 2004

Notes


I have accidentally peed on my foot this morning. I feel like I peed against the wind, although I was thoroughly indoors.

Stories I will tell someday: the graduate actor rushing six hours to his graduating class by ambulance, driving his way back, no license to make it time for rehearsals for a contract. And again, the following day.

The accountant who brought dates to his boss' leather couch and was cough pants down by the security officer with a conscience. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

G said...

For some reason, the first paragraph of your entry is very visual. Kind of too visual before going to bed, kind of too wet to read first thing in the morning. Yet I'm glad you were indoors when this happened.