My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am not high


Vava would say "Tell me your plan to know how God will laugh about you". God must be rolling on the floor laughing right now, after yesterday I was planning to arrive late, which I did, and leave shortly from work. I was practically one step out of the door when a last minute fax requesting impossible documentation arrived. I am since immersed in providing evidence. Some of it dusty, so are most archives, some of it is mush. I am talking voices from the past here. Anyway the deadline is quite impossible and so far I am good on promises.

On the bright side, a rare posting. Speakers of Romanian will be able to realize why I love this guy. The post is called Normality.

Also, happy sad news, it's PidJin's Marathon week! The author is confined at home with... chickenpox. I find that truly ironic.

Did I want to update my blog list or did I want to update my blog list? So far I have erased a couple of outdated links. Mind you I am keeping track with RSS. New posts will get you back on the list. Also a couple of new discoveries. Soon.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: