My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, July 14, 2006

Send me your screws, nails, odds and ends, screw me, nail me, awe and end me!


I will gather them with my tires. As I lay flat in my bed I just know my car sits on its flat tire and I almost cannot bring myself to remedy this situation. Only that I have promised a lift to the airport. And when I say this I see a monkey: too-zee-air-port! too-zee-air-port.

Things that got and didn't get to me lately: that I am pathetic and frustrated, he has started to like you, you just need the affection, I don't want to depress you.

Nothing much has happened: a kiss, a good-bye, everything goes on, business as usual. Some get a divorce, some get a holiday, or, as another friend of mine puts it, some see "turnu' Eiffel", some see Turnu Magurele.

Interesting concepts that have brightened my life these days "clothes from the future", "urban family". Maybe I will revert with more details.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

zeeny said...

and it's posts like this one that make me wanna come back for more.

oh, and sweet god, the titles!... 8->

monsoux said...

Zeeny, do you read me? OMG. :)