My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Miss Fuckingfits

Some people call back, so others don't.

It's a wonderful day outside and I feel somehow like a misfit. To top that, Mom called. Have I seen the news? No? Thought so. Well, she was worried. You know that guy, the Russian spy? They have just announced that people in London on 9 November might have been contaminated... Mom, I have just missed my chance to be part of international drama. Like we did not go through Cernobil, anyway. I tried to make fun of her reaction, but I don't think my message got through to her, though. Probably I've just managed to annoy her, because I am sort of close to home. But I am not up for yet another train ride.

The ipod is definitely not working anymore. Happy Sunday to all the misfits.

No comments: