My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Last night, power failure, sort of drunken note, but not really


Initially titled "The day in reverse"...

I am having a gin and tonic. I have stepped in a dog's poop. I was stopped by the police and tested for alcohol level in my breath: then they let me go (too high? too low? we'll never know). I had indeed had one beer. I met my boss in the pub. I had a good long working day. I had to wash after boiling water, because the hot tap water stopped just before I was going to start using the soap... and the diplomatic staff was not to observe all that.

If you don't understand the above, that's OK. On this particular occasion I didn't mean to make sense. This is this mornings note.

No comments: