My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Sunday, December 03, 2006

...and rewind


I'd like to erase impressions, feelings, situations, moods, tasks, persons, oh, there are a few people I'd like to erase, how nice it would be if only one could. And dandruff, I'd erase dandruff.

(It was cold, it was a dying autumn in Prague that year. I was strolling frozen to the heart, cold fingers, like most of times, only that particular time I was being tortured by feelings for a jerk. A nice looking jerk. A jerk who knew how to be nice. But nevertheless a jerk. And I was cold, cold, cold, and listening to Erase and Rewind on repeat. Until my best friend made my day and picked me from the airport. He was such a clown, and still is. I can see him then, holding a sign with my name, just because he knew that would make me feel better. Then I laughed and we went to Spring Time)

LATER EDIT: the jerk is a jerk and he has never been my best friend. The jerk and the friend who called are two different persons.

No comments: