My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cabbage (Romanian "varza")


Romanian speaking readers are kindly invited to read, laugh and pay attention to this. Brilliant. Touched on one of my (few) obsessions.

T is about to leave far and away. Six months trial.

These are the last days of January. I have not written a line of my thesis. Sometime (when?) in February I am supposed to deliver (what?).

Imminence, without full realization... I might just be an expert in avoidance.

My list of questions is getting longer. Also my to do list. The light at the end of the tunnel is, once again, a train.

2 comments:

.raoul said...

Sadly I understand. No line, no planning, and the mind mapping did in December its full of networking spiders. I would blame it on the biorhythm but sadly my diploma work its about it.

so... uuuuuuuu, uuuuuuuuuuu

Maybe I could change my subject on " A study on networking and social interaction within the brain spider community". I would only have to stay and watch them. to bad my coach is arachnophobic and that I am a student at media design. shit.

so your not alone. Yet (cause I might get eaten by imaginary spiders)

monsoux said...

Well, I am afraid we are all alone actually.