My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Flesh is weak and passing


A 19 year old, or whatever, might think youth is for ever. I remember I so wanted to get out of it. But I am confronted. I am becoming the sad old philosopher who thinks about it because he cannot do it. Anymore. I am not that sad. I am amused by the fact that everybody is going to loose theirs sometime.

Saw Reconstruction. Would need to see it again to fully grasp it, if that is even possible. A refreshing break. Serve slightly chilled with Pinot Noir from Purcari, smoked cheese, nuts and friends on the sofa.

Word is I am drinking too much. I've started it.

Busy schedule for the weekend: Palm Sunday open air fairs, closing the project with the call operators, dinner at Vava's, maybe dancing. Tomorrow early morning call from my landlord, then opera and theater combo.

No comments: