My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Porc ham


There are two things I don't like and I had to do them both this morning. Actually, that is misleading. You might think there are only two things I don't like. So, let me rephrase that. This morning I had to do two things I don't like, two of the many more things I dislike: waking up seven something and washing in cold water. Being late doesn't count. One doesn't do being late. One becomes being late. Or, rather, being late becomes you.

Mom has asked about the ham the other day. "Did you like it?". She doesn't know I barely visit the refrigerator these days. And even if I did it on a regular basis I couldn't have finished all the porc she sent. "Yes, the porc is lovely. There is still plenty of it, too."

No comments: