My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ladylike bag (copycat blog behaviour)


It contains:
- a cutter, nevermind into what or who you might be running
- a pen, always there, rarely used
- a Vodafone prepaid sim, got it for free. Anyone?
- pay slip, no comment :(
- ID's and cards wallet
- fidelity cards, boyfriend picture, small ball-pen drawing of a dog on a small piece of leather
- Internet banking gadget, very useful, but you need an Internet connection and lots of patience with figures
- car key, it gets me places
- plus small flash light
- plus lucky charm from the Italian lottery of yore
- USB A to A, male to female, hi hi hi
- car freshener, it smells like a fresh toilette, I had to hang it outside my balcony to scare the pigeons away (and it failed at that too)
- the book I have been "reading" for quite a while now
- paper tissues, I've got an issue if they are not super soft and minty
- Aerius-I-got-allergy, it's the season
- 2G memory stick called Gantu, it's the short Romanian for smart, because it's dressed in, you guessed it, leather and it has an irony finish
- my trustworthy simple old fashioned iPod Shuffle

The thought of the day: "Even when it's not funny, and it is not always, the least you can do is laugh about it".

4 comments:

halcy said...

red is the new "it" this year. the cutter thing is cute. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm la ce ar fi bun un cutter?:-?

monsoux said...

a cutter? To cut?

Anonymous said...

mda bun raspunsul :P:)