My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

850

Cluj, TIFF, 4 movies, I liked two: I really hate my job, and Albastru inchis aproape negru (will look for the original title soon), drive back, worried, tired, depressed, no Internet, no computer, no car, no going to work, many tasks, have I mentioned depressed? angry, been crying, no apparent reason, movies, music, depressed, lots of chocolate, I have to hurry finish this post, 118 people are waiting for me to deliver them home in another far away county. I "love"! being the bus-attendant... Birthday approaching. No plan. :( Depressed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azul oscuro casi negro.

Anonymous said...

Dark Blue Almost Black: Azul Oscuro Casi Negro ;)

Anonymous said...

Also: birthdays are overrated. I have long given up mine.

monsoux said...

I am better now. And I don't plan to give up my birthday! How about all the presents I deserve? doh...

Criticul de Film said...

o sa iti dau de ziua ta toata dragostea mea si o sa te apar de huligani la pride. :)

Anonymous said...

yes i realy hate my job it s ok.pellea very ok.