My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, August 20, 2007

Honie Donnie. Pussy Donnie!


That stands for "Honey, Danny", and "Kisses, Danny" (Puszi).

Why am I ready to reconsider my Hungarian heritage? Apart from the obvious reasons, like my father being a Hungarian, well it's these last visits to Budapest, where the city is breathable, has bicycle lanes, the people are clean, polite, and trendy, the service starts with a smile and continues with "Is everything OK?", and the roads and sidewalks don't have the wholes the size of a broken leg, the one thousand and one cafes are cool, and the waiters have designer haircuts and bodies to die for.

So I promise better accounts my past two weeks. First I have to clean a bit the pigsties my residence has gradually turn into during my repeated absences.

No comments: