My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sexual threat. Not!


The problem with the word homosexual is it contains sex in it, making it perceivable as a constant sexual threat too. Sex is acceptable, but no one wants to have it at all times in the face. I kinda hope I have managed to explain my thoughts, finally, on camera, during the second interview I had for this documentary on gay life in nowadays Romania some of my American friends are currently shooting.

A threat is a threat is a threat, all the more reason for non-combatant me to be very careful in revealing my crushes for straight guys. Oh, yes, these existed, what did you thinK? And no, I don't have a crush on every guy, straight or gay, rest assured. Although I am sure, as always, there are a couple of people I know, they would advise otherwise... Well, my back muscle hurts so bad I cannot make it out of the house for the moment, so what better past time than blogging and thinking about guys I have spotted recently?!

No comments: