My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am a star


Stardom is when you do whatever it is that you do and you get paid more than what people are paying to see whatever it is that you do.

That being said, I am definitely a star (not!). The thing is I am going to be dancing on a stage for an audience. As you might already know, I don't usually do this for a living. But it is an experience. It is called 100% Dance, and it happens this Thursday, starting 10 PM at CNDB. See me there.

9 comments:

runbaby said...

love the label :). as far as I am concerned, all this blogging thing goes under this label :)). I might see u there ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG. I have to see that, although I'm not sure I can. I'll do my best though.

monsoux said...

runbaby, there is one more label called "learning to cope". I am thinking about implementation.

stingo, don't expect I don't know what. I am just going to be dancing.

Amy said...

so see you there...

monsoux said...

just found last year's review
http://agenda.liternet.ro/articol/3468/Mihaela-Michailov/My-Disco-Body---100-Dans.html

Those who have been there last night are kindly requested to leave a line :). Thank you.

Iulian B. said...

hmmm... I think you are a star, from what people tell me :))

monsoux said...

trust no one :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I woke up at 9 PM and I couldn't make it. I suck.

But how was it? I am surprised that you haven't bragged about it yet.

monsoux said...

read all about it in today's issue :)