My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Friday, October 12, 2007

Facts of life like a nuke on the wall


Or like a flower on the wall. Slept like a stone, after laughing a bit hysterically I admit, but the guys are absolutely OK, which is very much in my book. Depression or lack of thereof could not prevent me from eating (like) a pig. Went to bed at four. My mouth ulcerations are almost gone. So, welcome back, dear milk in my morning coffee. Soundtrack for the day is Marilyn Manson's Eat Me, Drink Me. Can it get more appropriate than this?! Lassie's victory over Flipper, 20 votes (57%) to 15 (42%), in last week's poll, now makes complete sense. Stay tuned, will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's retarded. Flipper pwns Lassie.

monsoux said...

I said it. I even suggested it when I opened the poll, but no! democracy has to be a bitch :)