My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last year, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen

This time last year, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I was not having scabies. I was having it at home. Garmin-Partenkirchen was, most probably, scabies free.

That was cold.

This time last year, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I was not getting ready for the New Year's Eve party. Not there, and not in Warsaw either.

That was kinda lonely.

This time last year, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I was not there. I was too busy being lonely and miserable, dieting on my last crumbs of a relationship.

That was pathetic.

This time last year, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, I was not watching Peter Chung's Aeon Flux. I was watching it at home.

That was all of the above.

Surely you can understand why I never want to hear about Garmisch-Partenkirchen again in my life.

(OK, I cheated a little bit on this tag_you_are_it.)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

And I just wanted 2 write you comforting words :P.

teaser...

Pinocchi0 said...

Oh scabies, that was fun, that was really fun... Next time you plan to come to Garmisch, do visit us! (without scabies, please ;-)
Actually, we are just coming from there.

LMB said...

I can't even pronounce that and if I did it will always come out sounding vulgar!

monsoux said...

@b0gdan, thanks for the intention of comforting words. But I am talking about real facts, you know.

@pinocchi0, hahaha, I remember our scabies driven conversations / story telling.

@luis, but my dear you don't need to pronounce, you need to visit, as far as I understand.

And a Happy New Year to all of you!

Anonymous said...

you are wonderful, my dear monsoux. as always!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!!

Si in romana, ca suna mai bine: La multi ani!

Unknown said...

not much to visit down there anyway if you can't ski. oh... a couple of breweries maybe

Anonymous said...

Never take it up the nose ... :)

i couldn't help it! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/halcyon_lll/Untitledcopy.jpg