My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Monday, July 24, 2006

Unconditional friendship


A dog made my day the other day. I don't even know the dog that well, but apparently the dog knows me. It's been the second or third time we meet and she has been wagging her tail and kept on sneezing affectionately and would have been ready to play. In brief, the dog was out her skin with joy to see me, and it's one of this big possessive dogs that are very found of their family. It makes me so happy to be the cause of such things. So basic and without any hidden agenda, it never fails to amaze me.

I have been bra-hunting, what a story, but don't let me digress, I'll revert to that later! on Saturday and I ended buying clothes. One of the items, a jacket that makes me wish fall should come sooner, and I have not noticed this detail, wears the following credo "Everything I do wherever I am I get ideas that take wings and cannot be controlled". I kinda like that. I am going to enjoy sporting that message.

No comments: