My photo
I have moved to monsoux.com THIS NO JOKE! (update your links, RSS and the like)

T0p D0g Reloaded

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mangalike


One moment I am full of words, the next I lost for them: I have written novels that were never completed.

I am being funny. I know jokes and I can retort.

For example, I can say how many blond jokes I want, I being one. Blond, not a blond joke...

One blond to a friend: "Gurl, I have switched to the toilet brush".
Friend goes: "And?"
Blond one:"Oh well, it was way better before, I should've stuck with toilet paper instead".

I remember how wrong it feels to think it's wrong to pee. Now, the only thing that is bothering me is the vinegar like smell of silicon in my bathroom. Yes, the toilet got fixed. I sure do hope implants don't smell as bad, it would be mood spoiling for all those lovers of bigger tits.

No comments: